Technical Sales Support | France
Company Description and Missions
Restrain is an innovative and international company and supplies in France to farmers a system of conservation without residues. Our target market is concentrated on potatoes and onions. Restrain has revolutionized the traditional approach using only a natural gas: ethylene. These systems developed by Restrain allow residue-free, sustainable and ecological storage. We are a young team and are recruiting in order to continue our growth.
With the support to our sales manager in France, you will be responsible for monitoring some of our customers who grow and store potatoes and onions (mainly Haut de France). You will support them in monitoring their storage, providing technical advice, and you will support the commercial relationship. Your objective will be to develop our technical follow-up service provided to our customers.
In collaboration with our international technical manager, you will feed back the information collected in the field in order to improve our knowledge and always provide the best solutions and advice to our customers.
All other assignments on your own initiative will be voluntarily entrusted to you in the interest of the development of the company and the evolution of the team’s activity.
- Engineer or BTS Agri with if possible a first experience in business.
- Good knowledge of the agricultural environment and particularly of the potato.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ease in commercial relations.
- Sense of organization, autonomy and rigor in the performance of assigned tasks.
- Liking teamwork and the plurality of entrusted missions.
- Fluency in English more than desirable.
- Practice of computer tools.
Apart from travel and visits, the candidate must have the means to work from home.
Package: Remuneration according to profile and according to experience + car + benefits.
How to apply
Please visit our job post on Linkedin.