Regional Technical Sales Manager (UK)
Salary: Competitive + benefits
Location: North England / Scotland
Restrain (UK) Ltd is a subsidiary of the Produce Investments group with its base in Breda, Netherlands and a global presence.
Restrain’s core business is the supply and lease of ethylene generators to potato growers storing potatoes. Our zero-residue crop protection is in harmony with the global sustainable movement.
The Company is expanding rapidly following the non-renewal of a key competitive product, CIPC, across Europe which has created further significant opportunities for growth globally. To aid drive this growth, Restrain has a vacancy for a Regional Technical Sales Manager in the north of the UK
We are looking for an individual with knowledge of potato/fresh produce storage and varieties, the flexibility to travel across the north of the UK and beyond, supporting the Sales Manager- UK both technically and commercially.
- Provide ongoing technical support and service to existing customers.
- Maintain the customer base whilst identifying and generating new business.
- Build and develop strong relationships across the sector through personal contact on a regular basis.
- Develop Accumulator.
- Create budget and assume all accountability for the implementation of sales.
- Develop market knowledge, build and maintain networks, analyse and report market changes.
- Ability and willingness to travel throughout the UK and beyond
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Strong IT skills
- Knowledge of potato/fresh produce storage and varieties
- Sales experience
- Agricultural based degree
- Due to the travel requirements of the role, the hired individual must hold a full driving licence
Closing data: Friday 4th of November
If you have the skills and experience for this role please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org